The True Catholic Faith is under Attack from all sides and from within.
After the Conclusion of the 2014-2015 Catholic Synod it is now clear that the true Church is under attack from within. Moreover, there is a conscious effort by high ranking cardinals and bishops to change her dogmatic doctrine. There is no clear direction from the pope regarding the moral teachings of the church. It is very likely that he is behind the movement to alter Church Dogma.
If you are looking for an alternative to the insanity that is the “new” Christianity, or the Novus Ordo “who am I to judge” mentality then you are in the right place.
For Catholics, It is time to consider that the Holy Roman Church has been usurped by impostors and is in eclipse.
What Should you Do? You are a faithful Catholic and you love the bride of Christ and want to defend her to the very end.
Become a Knight of Christ, milites Christi , and Join the Black Crusade!
What is the Black Crusade?
The Black Crusade is a “black” or covert operation whose goal is to bring an end to heresy, and apostasy within the Catholic church. The Crusade must bring all mankind to the awareness of sin and that salvation and the attainment of heaven is only possible through Christian baptism. The Black Crusade does not condone or advocate violence of any kind. The Crusade does not have any central leadership and depends on local groups to establish strongholds and initiate campaigns to reclaim the faith. It is assumed local chapters will seek out sound doctrinal material and apologetics. There are many good sources found in the articles on this web site.
Don’t expect that you will be welcomed by your church. Pastors will shun you, the Catholic establishment will persecute you. Essentially, anyone faithful to the Catholic church and her Orthodox teachings is now in eclipse. It is for this reason that your missions are black ops.
Are you ready? Are you willing?
Then don your helmet of salvation, your shield of faith and sword of the Spirit!
Prepare for battle!
Become a Knight Of Christ (Milites Christi)
Knights of Christ must organize themselves by prayer, penance and action. Knight Hood is restricted to heterosexual men only.
- Create a local chapter of Milites Christi (Knights of Christ). The bases of this group is Prayer. Prayer is the only power that can save our world and restore our Church.
- work on identifying faithful Catholic men or men who have “potential” to be a strong knights. Invite them to your prayer group.
- Instruct your chapter of Milites Christi with Faithful Catholic apologetics and begin to know it like the back of your hand.
- Begin the formation process with the suggested structure found on this website.
- Recruit influential people in your community that can be properly catechized and eventually baptized. These should be people from all walks of life.
- Once you have trained a sufficient number of members, send forth your army!
- Milites Christi should infiltrate all levels of society and work behind the scenes.
- Avoid publicity or recognition of any kind. By our fruits shall they know us.
- Become active in parish and diocesan level groups. Positively challenge heretical thoughts and teachings.
- If you are a priest work hard to “fit in” to the Novus Ordo. Once you have gained the approval of your superiors, move to occupy positions of influence so you can position other orthodox priests to positions of influence.
- Because of the extreme persecution of orthodox Catholics both inside and outside of the Church it is strongly advised that like the early Christians your chapter meets only in secrete and only share your victories with those of your local chapter of Milites Christie.
- Anonymity is STRONGLY recommended. Remember the command of our Lord “”Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves.” Mt 10:16
- Encourage people to withhold financial contributions to Catholic institutions until orthodoxy is restored.
- Expel members who do not hold to orthodoxy.
Local Chapters should do the following:
- Weekly Mass
- Fast once a week (bread and water)
- Confession once a month
- Eucharistic Adoration
- Daily Rosary
- Meet weekly
- Stay physically fit, exercise 2-3 times per week (offering it up as an act of reparation)
Meaning of The Cross of St. Benedict:
The vertical beam of the Cross has five letters: C.S.S.M.L., meaning Crux Sacra Sit Mihi Lux (May the holy Cross be for me a light).
The horizontal beam of the Cross also has five letters: N.D.S.M.D., meaning Non Draco Sit Mihi Dux (Let not the dragon be my guide).
The four large letters at the angles of the Cross: C S P B stand for Crux Sancti Patris Benedicti (The Cross of the Holy Father Benedict).
Encircling the Cross in a circle around the right margin are these letters:V.R.S.N.S.M.V., meaning Vade retro Satana; nunquam suade mihi vana (Begone Satan! Suggest not to me thy vain things).
Around the left margin of the circle are these letters: S.M.Q.L.I.V.B., meaningSunt mala quae libas; ipse venena bibas (The drink you offer is evil; drink that poison yourself).
At the top of the circle is the word PAX (Peace).